The Skin Cancer Centre
The Skin Cancer Centre offers an affordable option for patients who can now have their skin cancer treatments in a local, dedicated skin clinic. Most consultations and treatments are bulk billed. Patients can be seen, treated and then referred back to their usual GP after removal of sutures or final dressing. Alternatively, ongoing regular Full Skin Checks can be provided by the accredited skin cancer doctors at the centre and suspicious lesions diagnosed and treated at an early stage.
- Full Skin Checks and Skin Lesion Checks
- Surface Microscopy and Skin Biopsies
- Cryo therapy (Liquid Nitrogen) and Skin Cancer Cream Prescriptions
- Skin Cancer Excisions – Basic and Advanced (Skin Flaps and Skin Grafts
- Frozen Sections to check immediate clearance before stitches
- Photo dynamic Therapy to reduce future skin cancer risk