The Dermastamp – Advanced Skin Needling
While being similar to other skin needling and dermal rolling treatments, this treatment offers the following advantages:
- Dermastamp – gentle but precise skin micro-needling using motor driven German Technology
- the vibration of the handpiece also allows for an increased level of comfort
- the Dermastamp uses vertical penetration to create infusion channels and allow for the delivery of hyaluronic acid and other collagen infusing ingredients directly to the dermis during the treatment
- the disposable needle tip is flexible, making it easier to reach hard-to-get-to areas like lips & eyes
- the needle length can be adjusted at any stage during a treatment to suit the area being treated
(eg. longer needles for the cheeks where there is more coverage).
- Tissue Regeneration
- Skin Rejuventation
- Collagen Induction Therapy
- Scar Reduction Therapy
- Fine Lines
- Deep Wrinkles
- Pore Size Reduction
- Stretch Marks
- Acne Scarring
- Skin Tightening
- Isolated Scarring
How is the procedure performed and does it hurt?
The skin is cleaned thoroughly and a prescription strength anaesthetic cream is applied for approximately 30 minutes to ensure comfort. The skin is again cleansed thoroughly and the treatment, consisting of a fine vibrating needle tip gliding over the skin creating channels, is performed. A hyaluronic acid or selected collagen stimulating serum will be infused into the skin simultaneously. An even flushing of the skin is the best indication of a perfect medical treatment. Synergie Occlusiderm will be applied post-treatment along with a broad spectrum sun protection prior to leaving the clinic.
Can it be performed on any skin colour?
Since we are not using heat, Dermastamp can be used on any skin colour and skin type.
How long before I see results?
You will see results instantly. However collagen will grow from around 6 weeks. Your skin will continue to improve over 6 to 12 months.
How often can I have the Dermastamp?
- For Collagen and Skin Rejuvenation – 4 to 6 treatments / 4 weeks apart
- For Scars and Acne Scar Reduction – 6+ treatments / 4 weeks apart
Should I expect downtime from this treatment?
The inflammatory reaction of the skin is extremely short and fades significantly within hours from a red tone to a pink tone that may last an average of 12 to 24 hours.
Synergie Minerals may be applied immediately following a treatment if required.
We recommend the use of gentle skincare products for the next 48 hours before returning to your active homecare routine. Broad spectrum sun protection is advisable.